[Zope] Script (python) shows transaction for adding folder

Tim Hicks timNOT_THIS@sitefusion.co.uk
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:33:01 -0000

I have a script that accepts an html form entry (submitted from a
dtml-document) and tries to do various file uploads into the zodb (actually,
they are ExtImages).

All of this works (pretty well), but in testing, I've noticed that each time
my script performs this form validation/submission process, there is a new
transaction present in the undo list.

The transaction refers to adding a folder (and probably another one to add
the actual image) to the zodb for the upload.  So, my question is, why does
the transaction appear in the undo list for the script, and not the parent
folder I'm adding to (which is a BTree folder if that makes any difference)?

I guess it's not a problem, just seems a bit odd to me.

thanks

tim