[Zope] ERROR(200) ZODB ---- setstate errors

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:30:09 -0500

Hi Dario,

This is a recurring bug... we've seen this before usually
related to mounted storages.  But it has only been evident
in the log and hasn't ever really created a "showstopper"
for anybody before.  Does it cause your application to stop
functioning in some way?

Also, did you by any chance use this Data.fs under a beta
version of Zope 2.5?