[Zope] None returned from manage_edit

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:09:54 -0600

1)Try using dtml-call instead of dtml-var

2)Just a guess:
<dtml-call expr="_[id].manage_edit(data, title)">
I'm assuming you are using this inside a <dtml-in> or a <dtml-with> ???

It looks to me like you should be using a python script for this.  I
have to keep reminding myself, "Separate code from content."

Troy