[Zope] Product unable to be called

Zachery Bir zbir@urbanape.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:16:15 -0500

A coworker and I developed a product for our customers handling
minimal content management, and the mangement side works pretty
flawlessly. We can add new content items, edit them, etc. But now,
when we go to publish them, I'm getting errors about __call__ not
being found. We used the Boring Product tutorial as our guide, and
it never mentions making a __call__ method in the Product's Class
definition, so we never did. I see that many other Objects use
__call__, but I'm not sure where to proceed with ours.

Any pointers?

Zachery Bir <zbir@urbanape.com>
<URL:http://www.urbanape.com/>