[Zope] Help! Disabling caching for external method

Satheesh Babu sbabu@tnc.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:44:13 -0500

Hello,

I've a fairly complicated business logic that I implemented in Python as an
external
method. Essentially, it takes in a list of tuples (generated by a ZSQL),
current URL1 and returns a filtered
list of tuples. It works very well on the command line. (ie
ZOPE_HOME/bin/python myfile.py...)

However, whenever I try to call it from a DTML method, the results I get
back are
(I think) cached ones, regardless of the URL1 I'm passing to it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm on Zope 2.1.6 on NT4 - upgradation to 2.4.3 is scheduled for next month.

Many thanks in advance

- vsb
"Saying Windows XP is the most stable Windows is like saying asparagus is
the most articulate vegetable" - Dave Barry