[Zope] namespace bug in php Document?

sebas ICK sebas@ick-kupplungen.de
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:03:30 +0100

Hi,

I am using the PHP Document to build a content management system, it seems
like there is a serious caching issue which lets variables in the namespace,
and though defined within other scripts. I've been busy with it the last few
day's and it keeps getting back.

I'll try it with a short example:

I have made some documents here, please try this link first (this one may
not output anything between the two <HR> as $text is not defined yet):

http://zope.vizzzion.org/ioan/script.php

it is precisely the same script as here:

http://zope.vizzzion.org/ioan/text.php

Here's the source of both, text.php and script.php:

http://www.vizzzion.com/ioan/script.phps

Here is a form where you can submit a varibale named text, try it and check
the links above again:
(this one uses POST)
http://zope.vizzzion.org/ioan/

(this one uses GET)
http://zope.vizzzion.org/ioan/get

Do you have any idea how i can flush the namespace in a way that only
variables which have indeed been defined (either by cookie, http request or
directly within the script) are defined?

Kind regards,

Sebastian Kügler

www.vizZzion.com