ER: [Zope] Options for NT authentication and authorization?

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:09:59 +0100

I had the some problem about a month ago. I solved the user
authentication problem using the jcNTUserFolder product, but this
product doesn't get the NT groups as roles either. So I changed a couple
of files in my Zope installation (User.py and Role.py in folder
lib/python/AccessControl) and I got it. If you are interested in this
solution, I can send these files to you and some installation
instructions, but I don't think they would work with exUserFolder, so
you would have to use jcNTUserFolder.

By the way, I don't know if I should upload this solution to the
Zope.org website, as it is not entirely a product, but I think it could
be interesting for many people. If the Zope.org webmasters are reading
this, please tell me if you want it or not. And if you do, please give
me some instructions on how I should do this, as I have never uploaded
anything there (name of the product, folder, password, etc).

	Igor Leturia