[Zope] Mozilla nightly build from 20020120 fixes bug in 0.9.7

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:36:01 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     MR> I couldn't find the original thread for this, but it appears
>     MR> that the latest nightly build of Mozilla fixes the bug that
>     MR> made it impossible to add DTML documents (or much of anything)
>     MR> from the ZMI.
>
> Was this a bug in Mozilla w/ form posting?  I've seen tons of problems
> in 0.9.7 Linux with posting various kinds of forms, but most other
> functionality seems okay.

No, the problem caused the browser to spin when attempting to add a DTML
Document (and several other types). It was actually fixed in a daily
that was released within days of 0.9.7.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com