[Zope] Zope Vs J2EE

lozinski@openstepnews.com lozinski@openstepnews.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:59:09 -0800 (PST)

Here is a way that we could get some good marketting information.

There is evidently a J2EE/EJB reference application
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/sampsource/petstore/

If someone could port it to zope, and show how many fewer lines of code it
takes, that would be a wonderful coup!  Here is a report of Apple WebObjects
port of that application:

>  I haven't received 5.1 yet, but I'm told there's an Apple >WebObjects/EOF
port of a  standard J2EE/EJB reference >application, which is something like
1/10th to 1/15 as large >in terms of lines of code.

If someone does volunteer to do this, please let me know.
Regards
Chris

1-510-795-6086
lozinski@openstepnews.com