[Zope] SOurce of zope.org

Ulrich Wisser liste@publisher.de
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:02:00 +0100

Hello,

for one of my projects I would like the user to
select the sorting column of a table. On zope.org
this is done in the product download page, you
can click on a column title and this column will
become the sorting column.

Yes, I looked at the DTML-SOURCE with the link at the
bottom of the page. I revieled that the main work is
done in two sub function "sort_link" and "SiteIndex".
sort_link will rewrite the QUERY_STRING to reflect the
correct sorting column and for a second click the
reverse option and SiteIndex will produce the results
in excat that order.

How can I have a look at these two methods?

Thanks

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg