[Zope] CoreSessionTracking, two SDMs, same var: Brings Zope to its knees

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:21:29 -0500

Milos Prudek wrote:
> What happens: I can run cst_multi_write just fine. However, when I run
> cst_multi_read, it never gives any result (browser keeps "spinning"
> indefinitely). And Zope dies in a few clicks. First symptoms include
> inability to access Internal Data Container of a Session Data Manager
> using ZMI. Then Zope stops responding. "z2.py" does not consume CPU
> cycles. The only remedy is to "killall python2" and restart Zope.

Were you able to get this to happen regularly?  I can't seem to get it
to happen even once using CST 0.9.--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com
"Killing hundreds of birds with thousands of stones"