[Zope] SmartSections question

Simon Brogden sbrogden@ehive.co.uk
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:29:10 -0000

Hey Stephan,
Thanks for your response, very much appreciated. Here's what I found:

- fresh install on win2k, Zope 2.4.3 (binary release, python 2.1, =
win32-x86)
- TransparentFolders-0.3.2
- OrderedFolder 0.3.0
- Formulator 1.1.0
- SmartSections 0.3.0

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 223, =
in publish_module
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, =
in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 226, in =
zpublisher_exception_hook
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, =
in publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in =
mapply
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, =
in call_object
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\Shared\DC\Scripts\Bindings.py, =
line 324, in __call__
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\Shared\DC\Scripts\Bindings.py, =
line 354, in _bindAndExec
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\App\special_dtml.py, line 244, in =
_exec
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\vanilla\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line =
231, in eval
    (Object: manage_form_title(this(), _,
           form_title=3Dtranslate('Add Smart Section'),
	   ))
    (Info: this)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
NameError: (see above)

I was thinking of having a go with ZBabel & the CVS version soon, would =
feedback on my efforts be of use?

I look forward to the next OrderedFolder release, nice one.

Cheerio,
Simon.