[Zope] SmartSections question

Simon Brogden sbrogden@ehive.co.uk
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:50:17 -0000

Hi Dieter,
Thanks for the lead, I'll go and try to find that thread and report =
back.

Cheerio,
Simon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Maurer [mailto:dieter@handshake.de]
Sent: 22 January 2002 19:15
To: Simon Brogden
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] SmartSections question

Simon Brogden writes:
 >SmartSections appears in the "Add" drop-down but I get the traceback =
error below when I try to Add it.
 >=20
 > It complains about not having "translate" connected to a database. =
I've got to create a d/b connection, no worries. Does anyone know any =
more detail about what tables or configuration are needed?
 >=20
 > Thanks for your time,
 > Simon.
 >=20
 >=20
 > Error Type: Database Error
 > Error Value: translate is not connected to a database
Seems it wants ZBabel's "translate".

I remember, there was a message in the mailing lists, that there
is now a ZBabel proxy around that can emulate ZBabel, when it
is not installed (--> mailing list archives).

Dieter