[Zope] ZODB Imports

Dan Shafer dan@gui.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:07:18 -0800

I'm reworking a Python application that uses the ZODB stand-alone.
I'm running Zope on my system locally and there is a Zodb folder in
the installation but the import statements don't work and I cn see
that's because the ZODB module no longer exists, at least under that
name. Perhaps this is a move from ZODB2 to ZODB3?

Anyway, could someone point me in the direction of figuring out how
to update the following import statements so they work with the new
Zope ZODB stuff?

Thanks.

import ZODB
from Persistence import Persistent
from ZODB.PersistentList import PersistentList
from ZODB import DB, FileStorage
import BTrees
from BTrees import OOBTree

--