[Zope] Solution to MailHost / Attachment / Filename Question

Michael michael@exasource.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:18:20 -0700

I submitted a question several days ago about how to get the filename and
type, ie: "FileName.rtf" to appear by the attachment icon on the
recipient's email, rather than Attachment: 1

The tutorial said to use: filename_expr="resume_file.getId()",  this kept
producing an attribute error.  So after several days of trying to figure this
out, I found that: filename_expr="resume_file.filename" did the trick. (This
is with the form value set to filename)

Since I only got one response to my original question and that as to ask for
clarification, and then no further suggestions, I thought perhaps this was
something not many knew about and it might be helpful.  If I am in error, I
apologize.

Cheers,

Michael Lewis

       "Linux - The final solution"