[Zope] Re: dtml-tree and keeping nodes open

Craeg K. Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:50:18 -0500

I don't understand.

Did you create a new tag?  or use NavigableFolder?

We  punted-- all our dtml trees are forced to be fully expanded

at all times.

Thanks,

--Craeg

Andreas Leitner wrote:

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 03:26, Craeg K. Strong wrote:

> Your issue sounds alot like something that came up for us a while
> ago.  Would you be so kind as to publish the salient lines of code?
> We got so frustrated with dtml-tree that we ended up always keeping
> the damn
> things fully expanded (see usage in our website:
> http://www.arielpartners.com/arielpartners/content/public/topics/technology/technologyCatalog
> )

Finally solved the problem. I made a new tag. Basically it's dtml-tree
plus two new parameters. Have a look at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/fquin/NavigableFolder/

This works perfectly fine for me now. If you give it a try, please tell
me how it worked out for you.

Andreas