[Zope] Calling ZSQL methods with implicit arguments

Nuno Maltez nuno@xml.pt
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:01:16 +0000

Hi,

Usign the dtml-in tag I can iterate over the results of a ZSQL method
without explicitly passing the arguments, e.g:

<dtml-in myZsqlMethod>
</dtml-in>

Now, what I want to do, is not to iterate but simply to store the Results
object in a variable (in DTML or even in an External Method, I don't care),
so I can later pass it as an argument to another method.

However simple this looks, it seems that when I use the ZSQL method inside
an expression I must use Explicit arguments, meaning I can't do something like

<dtml-let results="myZsqlMethod">
</dtml-let>

Is this possible? Am I missing somthing terribly obvious?

Thanks in advance,
Nuno