[Zope] Doing Date Based Publishing of documents

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:45:27 -0200

Hello,

Again I`m posting, cause no one seems to have read my previous email.

Im trying to do, as the subject says, date based publishing. That is, i have
a property that says that a document is to be public just after some date,
and im having problem on doing the check.

What im trying to do is to remove the view permission from anonymous user if
date its outside range. Im doing this on the __before_publishing_traverse__
and i tried too the __bobo_traverse__. Apparently, the view permission works
fine, but when i remove the Access contents information permission, it keeps
showing on my menu, even if i just show it if the Access contents information
is valid por the current user.

The strange thing, is that if i click on the security tab, logged as admin,
suddenly it disappears from the menu, like if the changes were committed only
when i click the security tab.

So, HELP! PLEASE!

--
Sidnei da Silva