[Zope] Accessing properties of child objects

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:11:55 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I just wanted to rander the contents of a TInyTable object as follows:

       <h2>Title</h2>

       Col1 - Col2 - Col3<br />

I just tried:

<h2><dtml-with tinytable><dtml-if title><dtml-var title><dtml-else>No Title</dtml-if></dtml-with></h2>
<dtml-in tinytable>
  <dtml-var Col1> - <dtml-var Col2> - <dtml-var Col3><br />
</dtml-in>

But I seem to misunderstand some principles about aquisition of
properties because the title is every time the title of the
base dtml document the TinyTable is presented in.

I tried to do some other things but never got the right solution :-(.

Could anybody please enlighten me?

Kind regards

         Andreas.