[Zope] Auto restart (at Zope's own initiative !!!)

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer@thuban.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:15:52 -0800

That doesn't (to me, at least) explain why it never crashes except under
the one case, nor why I was told by zope.com that this had been seen
before with RDBMS extensions.

I'm entirely open to the idea of improper memory or reference
management, but I'd suspect that, since the extension is a constant,
that crashes would appear in all cases.  That not being the case, I
suspect the environment that's setting up the thread -- Python, in this
case.

If it *is* a matter of the extension itself, then an example of how it
should properly be done would be in order.  I've not seen any.

Keith J. Farmer
kfarmer@thuban.org
http://www.thuban.org