[Zope] Setting absolute URL context for mod_pcgi served folders

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:28:26 +0300

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 05:45:36PM -0800, Adam Haberlach wrote:
> o. The Intranet's URLs, however get 'intranet/' prepended to them, since
> they are in the intranet folder of the Root.
>
> How would I fix this, and is it a mod_pcgi issue or a Zope issue?

   It is not mod_pcgi2 issue, but rather an issue with virtual hosting.

> The relevent pcgi conf information is:
>
>     SetHandler pcgi-handler
> 	PCGI_ROOT intranet
> 	PCGI_SetEnv SiteRootPATH /

   Do you want to serve the "intranet" as a separate virtual host? Other
than that I do not see how you can remove "intranet" prefix.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru