[Zope] 2GB and NTFS

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:05:31 -0500

that can't have been much of a guru. Data.fs is normally just limited to=20=

what the host computer hardware and OS can handle in terms of file sizes=20=

*if* the python that runs zope is compiled with large file support.

i have run zope with 9 GB Data.fs files and there was not a problem. =
this=20
was on a large file-enabled linux system.

i can't speak for windoze... i don't use it :)

jens

On Tuesday, January 29, 2002, at 07:48 , e-Musty wrote:

> I was told by a Zope guru that the upper limit on the size of Data.fs =
is=20
> 2GB
> on all platform... What's then?

Thomas