[Zope] Auto restart (at Zope's own initiative !!!)

Gilles Lenfant glenfant@bigfoot.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:20:45 +0100

Chris,

I was just changing view from a folder to another folder with the left frame
tree of the ZMI when the problem occured.
This happened twice till now.

Some hints (if it helps)...

The log shows sometimes lines like this (even if these scripts are not
executed AFAIK)

2002-01-29T09:46:48 PROBLEM(100) Script (Python) Object "getCategories"
needs to be recompiled.
------
2002-01-29T09:46:48 PROBLEM(100) Script (Python) Object "infosSitesRiches"
needs to be recompiled.
-

I change some stuff in the script to force recompilation but it does'nt
help.

I installed CMF 1.2 and DCWorkflow 0.4.2 but was not working within a CMF
stuff when this occured.

I'm gonna try to reproduce this problem and send more info if possible.

--Gilles