[Zope] How to identy a fieldname exist or not?

Terry terry@taipeitimes.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:31:46 +0800

Thanks for you help, and sugusstion,

It's a long story. Actually I store my data on MySQL, and use a Python to
get the news from one table.
There are also some relative data stored in other table. ex: photos,
chars,relative links.
So I cut the article body to pieces, then place different item in properly
position along the article.

If one article.  len(article) = 5000. and have 2 photos , 2 chars
Then the news article would build like
If I set each slice about 600 characters.
paragraph 1 .\ about 600 character
paragraph 2   /
photo1
paragraph 3