[Zope] transactions not supported by this server?

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:55:59 -0000

Hi all,

I've just reinstalled MySQL, hopefully upping it to a later version, as I
had some library problems (I have previously posted these, but have just
managed to get it sorted!)

Now, my Zope site (previously working) comes up with the following:

Error Type: NotSupportedError
Error Value: transactions not supported by this server

Can anybody please tell me what this means so I can fixed what worked five
mins ago!!!!

thanks,

Greg Conway.

--
+-----------------------------------+
|  Greg Conway, Technical Director  |
|    GML Networking Technologies    |
+-----------------------------------+
 Email/MSN:    mailto:greg@gmlnt.com
 ICQ#:                     100219981
 mobile tel.:   +44 (0) 7974 666 967
 mobile fax:    +44 (0) 7970 087 935
 GML support:   +44 (0) 1255 851 999
 Internet:      http://www.gmlnt.com
 office tel.:   +44 (0) 1255 672 103
 office fax:    +44 (0) 1255 679 909
| GMLNT ** Sensible Smart Solutions |

This is a confidential communication between sender and addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Any opinions or views expressed are those of the individual, and unless otherwise stated, are not those of the company. All attachments and intellectual rights remain the property of GML (NT) Limited.