[Zope] Changing ownership...

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:48:57 +0100

>There's a bug in changeOwnership, which was reported several times
>to this list, even with the one-line patch needed...
>without any effect so far...
I've seen your message too.

>This bug prevents changeOwnership to do anything if you already own
>the object on which you apply it.
Thanks for your reply, but as I've seen on your previous messages,
this bug occurs only when the new owner owns something on the
folder where the changeOwnership is supposed to be applied.
Since the folders and the objects inside them have always the same
owner, there is no reason for this bug to occur. In fact, the ownership is
changed, but I cannot reindex the object because I get that strange error
message I've previously described.