[Zope] DBase recommendation

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 16:08:00 -0400

I'm using Zope 2.5 on a Debian box w/ Postgresql and loving it.
Getting the drivers in was a pain but w/ persistence it paid off.

I used the Znolk product to create forms from Postgres tables and I'm a=

hero.
I have alot of Oracle help and pgadmin II and Postgres ODBC w/ Windoze2=
works great to use MS Access.

Don't know much else... but Postgresql seemed to be the DBA's Open Sour=
ce
choice after using Oracle in business.
It's all up to how you have to support it in my mind.

Too many contortions =3D too much time to deliver.

Geir B=E6kholt <geirh@funcom.com> on 07/02/2002 04:06:36 PM

Please respond to Geir B=E6kholt <geirh@funcom.com>