[Zope] Rendering files with exception

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:39:06 +0200

| Odes=EDlatel: Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de>
|=20
| Jaroslav Lukesh writes:
|  > ...
|  > <dtml-with expr=3D"objectValues('DTML Document')">
| This looks wrong:
|=20
|      "objectValues" returns a list, "dtml-with" expects an object
|      with (interesting) attributes.

Many thanks. I was try to do with WITH tag, but not successfully. So I wa=
try TRY tag

<dtml-try>
		<dtml-var index.htm>
<dtml-except>
		<dtml-var standard_html_header>
		<dtml-var sys_list-item>
		<dtml-var standard_html_footer>
</dtml-try>

but it does render parent index.htm instead folder content due acquisitio=
n.
So it is some way to tell that I do not want acquisition? I was play with
PARENTS[0], but I dont know exact syntax.

Either that codes still does not have TRUE to render index.htm.

<dtml-if "hasId('index.htm')">
		<dtml-var index.htm>
<dtml-else>...

<dtml-if expr=3D"_.string.find(_['index.htm'],'index.htm')=3D=3D0">=20
		<dtml-var index.htm>
<dtml-else>...

Thanks

J. Lukesh