[Zope] VHM + CMF

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:18:01 +0000

Marcus,

one thing to be wary of is that if you're not using apache, your server logs
may be rather more cryptic than you would wish for: in my setup (Zope-
2.4.3/CMF-1.2/SiteAccess(http://www.zope.org/Members/sfm/SiteAccessEnhanced))
the following browser requests:

1. http://www.virtdomain-123.com/
2. http://www.virtdomain-456.com/

are logged as requests for "/", so i cant tell them apart. this makes it
impossible to provide clients with access stats which is a problem for me. i
still havent figured out how to change this behaviour...

cheers,

Garry