[Zope] Current preferred procedure for using Apache and Zope.

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:18:53 -0300

Hi all,

I'm just trying to get these two to work together for the first time,
and I've got the PCGI method working fine, but I'm interested in the
Proxy method, as well as maybe FastCGI.
I found a tutorial for the first one, but it's over two years old (and
Apache complains when I attempt it), so I thought I would ask around
here, find out what you guys are doing. Also, it would be interesting to
hear peoples reasons for choosing to involve Apache. For me, we
currently have a fair amount of static content left over from our old
site, and very little development time, so I figured Apache would be
better suited to serving that content.
Thanks very much.
Alec Munro