[Zope] How can I force Zope to accept german date formatininput fields

Dirk Datzert dirk.datzert@tks-rasselstein.thyssenkrupp.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 18:54:33 +0200

Hi Jürgen,

I think that will fix it on your system. Is it a standalone where only
germans will enter the date , or is it a multilanguage system with
multiple input formats of date ?

I think that we should a fix for that step by step.
Maybe it is a good idea to take this discussion to the ZIP mailing-list
?
Maybe Stephan Richter is listing here also ?

Regards,
Dirk