[Zope] sending SMS messages from Zope application

Wout Tankink wout@gmx.net
Sat, 06 Jul 2002 15:32:33 +0200

At 13:19 6/07/2002, you wrote:
>www.headnet.dk
>
>They know how to do it.
>\Oliver

Their answer: "We have used smsdriver in 1 project
http://www.smsdriver.com/index.htm. Its
pretty easy just follow the instructions on their site . We don't have a
Zope product for it."

Smsdriver.com is expensive for a little amount of messages (at least 720
Euro's).
So I'm still kooking for a better solution.

Wout