[Zope] dtml-in over python script

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:51:03 -0700

Dictionaries don't work, as I mentioned. That is, I can return dictionaries
but then I have to access them in DTML will cruft like:

<dtml-var expr="_['sequence-item']['favorite_food']">

which strikes me as ridiculous. It's just personal opinion though.

Did you have some other way to use dictionaries?

Someone already suggested I use a brain, which does what I want but in what
I consider a rather awkward way since I now need to provide external code.