[Zope] DTML, Zope and Regex

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 16:14:51 +0100

--------------010006080404060204050707

Jorge,

regexps and some other libraries have been deemed unsafe for use in zope
python scripts, and not included by default. however, you can override
this, at your own risk. I have ;)
In the Control Panel of the Root Folder, select the Products list, and
click on PythonScripts. Click the README tab, and it gives you
instructions on how to allow use of the re library, and any others.

Ben Avery
YouthNet UK

Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:

>On Tuesday 09 July 2002 16:51, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
>

>>regexps not allowed in Zope
>>

>Sorry, this is FUD: I meant not allowed in Python Script Method.
>Excuse me... :-)

--------------010006080404060204050707

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Jorge,<br>
regexps and some other libraries have been deemed unsafe for use in zope
python scripts, and not included by default. however, you can override this,
at your own risk. I have ;)<br>
In the Control Panel of the Root Folder, select the Products list, and click
on PythonScripts. Click the README tab, and it gives you instructions on
how to allow use of the re library, and any others.<br>
Ben Avery<br>
YouthNet UK<br>
Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:<br>
 cite="mid200207091704.56909.b.maryniuk@forbis.lt">