[Zope] Re: [ZODB-Dev] zope xron and multithreading

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:14:30 -0400

Mitscher Dubreus wrote:
> PyServer Starts a C++ CORBA server.
> That's what I mean by keppe the hand. I can't do nothing else except if in
> the command line I type "python PyServer.py&"
> So, into Zope, I need to start PyServer in a thread.

I've moved this discussion from zodb-dev to zope@zope.org.

What kind of server is PyServer?  Is it an HTTP server?  Is it an
external method?  Should it be?  It's hard to answer the question
without understanding what you're trying to do.

Shane