[Zope] Zope and CORBA

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud@agora-2000.com
10 Jul 2002 13:10:51 +0200

My orb is ORBit. I only want a wrapper around a Zope method (at this
moment), I won't modify any property, I only want read. Where I should
launch the thread, in the __init__.py of the product?... Where I can see
a simple example of a similar task...

Greetings...

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 19:08, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Antonio Beamud Montero writes:
>  > Why not include the CORBA ORB event loop inside ZOPE ORB event loop.
>  > This way you can use Zope objects directly (No through XML-RPC), and y=
ou
>  > can integrate legacy system's easily... =BFno?
> If the ORB is open enough, it might be integrated with the medusa (ZServe=
r)
> main loop.
>=20
> But, independent on how you embed the ORB's main loop, when
> the dispatched methods access Zope objects, all difficulties
> mentioned in the previous message apply.
> It will not be easy!
>=20
>=20
> Dieter
--=20
Microsoft merges technologoies:=20
Windows CE + Windows ME + Windows NT =3D Windows CEMENT

----
Antonio Beamud Montero
Agora Systems S.A.

http://www.agoratechnologies.com