[Zope] unexpected hangs and how to troubleshoot

Ed Colmar ed@greengraphics.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Matt, and zope crew!

I just installed 2.5.1 and the same thing happened...  After about 4-6
hours zope just stops.

Any other ideas as to how to start troubleshooting this?  Is this a system
issue, or a zope issue?

One thing I notice that might be affecting it is that for some reason
after starting zope in my terminal window with "./start &" I am unable to
properly disconnect from the server.  I have to close the window, and
me ssh client asks me if I want to disconnect.

Could this be affecting it?

-e-

--
Green Graphics   :::   Print and Web Design   :::   510.923.0000