[Zope] Interesting RE problem

Jason Bush jason@nol.org
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:44:58 -0500

Whether or not allowing the re module is safe, I added it

to our test server.  I notice an interesting 'bug?' however

(more likely user error).

I created a simple PythonScript object inside of a TestProduct,

where the PythonScript is the view of the TestProduct(inherits

from DTMLMethod). When I create an instance of my Test object

and save it, then click on the View tab, I get an:

> Unauthorized to access compile in this context error (re.compile(str))

HOWEVER, if I open a new browser window and type in the URL of the

object with no auth (normal web user), it renders fine, without error.

Any enlightenment?

--
Jason Bush  ---    jason@nol.org
Nebraska Online    http://www.nol.org