[Zope] (no subject)

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:35:35 -0400

Hi,

Sorry, the db is broken up into the following fields are all text at a size
of 255:

released
doc_type
part_number
title_despcription
date_of_origin
file_hyperlink

The field in question is part_number. This record can be found AOP-18-01 but
this record 01-0102-0000, for example, cannot. Part_number is the primary
key.

Again, I can see all info within Access but if I try to query from ZSQL
method I'll see the first but not the second record.
-----Original Message-----
From: nitin@borwankar.com [mailto:nitin@borwankar.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 4:37 PM
To: McDonnell, Larry
Subject: Re: [Zope] (no subject)

You'll have to be a little more detailed about what exactly your "Part
Numbering System" is
before anyone can help.  As described it seems like a black box and I
don't know how to help you.
What you're doing is not impossible and it needs some redoing of ZSQL
queries probably but I can't tell, unless I know more about the black box.

Nitin Borwankar