[Zope] NeoBoard - Stupid Newbie Questions

Eddie Butcher ebutcher@roadrunner.uk.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:52:08 +0100

In article <FNEHJADNNBCCKKLPDFMPEEIGCAAA.wankyu@neoqst.com>, Wankyu Choi wrote:
> Well, that issue I already discussed with another user on one of the boards I run at
neoboard.net.

I've just taken a look at NeoBoard and it looks good. The first thing I did though was
"html_quote" the message output to stop people putting in URls. IMHO this is very
necessary to stop people putting in links to large remote images. This messed up the
message itself though :(. So more tinkering to be done.

Next I'd like to make the "allow user to post attachment" an on/off option when setting up
the board.

Unfortunately I can't access www.neoboard.net from here as I'm behind a firewall that
appears to have no access to remote port 8080. :-(

--
Eddie Butcher
Road Tech Computer Systems Ltd