[Zope] (no subject)

Pandey Ashok ashok654@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 06:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am facing with some prolem with zope security.
I will tell u what i am trying to do.
In root folder I have got folder say 'A'
which contains two another folders say 'B' & 'C'

1) Now when i create my user in root folder and assign
him a role which contains permission for 'View
management screen' then my both folders are availabe
to that user. I want that only one of the folder
should be available to the user.

2) If i assign the user with role which do not contain
permission ti 'View management screen' then he is not
able to seen anything.

3) If i create any user in 'B' or 'C' then that user
is not able to log in into the system.

Pls. tell me where should i create the role & with
what permission and where users should be created?

Waiting for ur reply.

Regards,
Ashok Pandey

=====