[Zope] NeoBoard - Stupid Newbie Questions

oliver.erlewein@sqs.de oliver.erlewein@sqs.de
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:36:50 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Wankyu

I just looked at NeoBoard 0.9.2 and I like it very much. Just the thing I've been looking for. I have developed my own board product quite some time ago. I also had the problem with stripping HTML and leaving a handset of HTML that users can use. I used this product:
http://www.zope.org/Members/struktur/HTML2SafeHTML

It isn't easy to use at first but it allows for detailed configuration and works like a charm.

Now I have to see if I can migrate my Board-product to NeoBoard. That means work :-(

Here are some things I've done additionally:

* The email notification is a plaintext mail with a link to the exact location of the message. I do this because I use SSL for security reasons and don't want to send the content via email, where it can be read.

* Mailnotification for the administrator of the Board when new messages get posted. (maybe I just missed that looking at NeoBoard)

Oliver Erlewein