[Zope] Showing html files

peter sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:53:37 +0200

hmm... if your files are NOT complete html files but rather fragments
(ie. without leading <html> </html> tags etc.) then thats
easy -- one possibility would be something like the script below
(uncomment according to your needs). this should be called like for
instance:

href="folder_your_files_are_in/embed_py?id=filename_in_folder"

## Script (Python) "embed_py"
##bind container=container
##bind context=context
##bind namespace=
##bind script=script
##bind subpath=traverse_subpath
##parameters=id
##title=
print "<html>header"      # or include another zope object
o = getattr(context, id)
# if the files are dtml methods call them:
# print o(client=context, REQUEST=context.REQUEST)
# else just print:
# print o
print "\nfooter</html>"
return printed

if your html files are complete you should strip the html header etc.
out before prepending your own header

hth peter.