[Zope] Getting all images in the ZODB 'out' into Apache-land?

douwe@oberon.nl douwe@oberon.nl
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:11:14 +0200

Hi,

You could use the catalog to collect the images, search for meta_type. Then
create links to all the images and have a python script read them from your
server and save them to the local harddisk, using urllib.urlopen or
something.
This script could also call manage_delObjects if you want to remove them
from
zope.

Douwe