[Zope] Re: Dreamweaver and Zope

matt carey matt@textmatters.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:00:49 +0100

On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, at 02:09 PM, zope-request@zope.org wrote:

> Message: 17
> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:39:09 +0100
> From: "John Whalley" <J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk>
> To: <yvonne_totty@mentorg.com>,<zope@zope.org>
> Subject: Re: [Zope] Dreamweaver and Zope
> [snip]
>
> While looking for the URL for the above, came across Dreamweaver DTML
> objects:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/careymatt/dreamweaver_dtml_objects
>
> Might be worth a look.

i've been working on the dreamweaver dtml objects (the url linked
above) for a little while now, and they are getting there.

i still need to do the installer, check that they work with
dreamweaver mx, and finish my icons. then its ready for announcing
to the wide world. but i've put my work so far up to get feedback
more than anything.

cheers

matt

Matt Carey
Text Matters
37 Upper Redlands Road,            Information design:
Reading RG1 5JE, UK                We help explain things using
phone +44 (0)118 986 8313                .language
fax   +44 (0)118 931 3743                .design
email matt@textmatters.com               .systems
web   http://www.textmatters.com         .process