[Zope] Zope+Apache - probably trivial problem + one tip :)

Pawel Lewicki lewicki@provider.pl
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:32:41 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan@epy.co.at>
To: "Pawel Lewicki" <lewicki@provider.pl>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope+Apache - probably trivial problem + one tip :)

> --On Dienstag, 16. Juli 2002 11:03 +0200 Pawel Lewicki
> <lewicki@provider.pl> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I've installed Zope and Apache following the instruction I found.
Rewrite

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:80/VirtualHostRoot/$1

> > Everything works just fine, except for one little thing. How to get rid
of
> > browser address looking like :
> >
> > http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:80/VirtualHostRoot/
>
> Have you created a VirtualHostMonster instance in Zope's root?
> The VHM will take care of the URL.

It already does. Links on the page are fine, but the link displayed in
browser window is full (with VirtualHostRoot element). The bigger problem
occurs when I log into ZMI - all links are full.

> > And request for a tip: How to make it working with SSL tunnelling?
> > (already configured - https://localhost works fine and all attempts to
> > change the rule above fail )

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/https/localhost:443/VirtualHostRoot/$1

It was the first thing I tried of course, but is not working :( Maybe the
problem lies somewhere else?

Pawel Lewicki