[Zope] Get properties from Python code

Jim Kutter jim@ebizq.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:54:42 -0400

I have a python script that I'd like to get a property from a page =
template.

What would the code look like to do that?

I've tried context['page.html'].properties['redirect'], =
context['page.html'].properties.getProperty('redirect'), and can't find =
anything in the docs that indicate how to do something like that...

Or, even better this is what I want to do -> When someone goes to a =
members only page, check if they're logged in, if so display the page, =
otherwise redirect them to the login form. After they login, I want to =
redirect them back to the page they originally wanted. I'm NOT using the =
CMF, so I have to do logins, auth, and all that jazz myself.

-jim