[Zope] Of Containers, Objects and Properties

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:19:07 -0700

At 05:02 PM 7/18/2002 +1000, Julian Melville wrote:
> > Wow. I used DTML Methods because someone on this list told me
> > they *could*
> > have properties but DTML Documents could *not*.
>
>It's exactly the other way round... DTML methods don't have their own
>context or properties but documents do. So hopefully your redesign isn't too
>complex??

Right. Turned out to be a search-and-replace "redesign" once I figured out
that DTMLDocuments *do* support properties.

>Julian.

Dan Shafer, Chief Scribe and Tablet Keeper
PythonCard Open Source Project
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net