[Zope] How to touch session_data without fingerprints???

Pawel Lewicki lewicki@provider.pl
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 04:43:42 +0200

Hallo,
I want to transparently touch the session_data. When I call functions like
REQUEST.SESSION.hasSessionData() or getSessionData(create=0) I create the
new object in transient object container. Is there any way to avoid it and
check if session object exists? Or if not - how to delete only my session
object from container? I can use external functions if necessary.
All the fuss is about counting logged users. I want to limit that number,
and I do it by counting the number of  session objects - already done. The
problem is that I can't check the number without increasing it :( Maybe
there is other way.

Pawel Lewicki