[Zope] couple of newbie questions on implementing zope

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:10:03 +0200

hi,

keep the discussion on the list... maybe others can learn something too...

answer to your question:

of course you can use layers. ZOPE don't cares about your "HTML"-coding,
so you can put all advanced (D)|(X)HTML-features into your sites.

greetings, maik

--
Maik Jablonski                 __o
www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de     _ \<_    Deutsche Zope User Group